About Me

Working in one of the IT company in Bangalore. I am into Service delivery, project management, people management. Personally I am a happily married family loving guy.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

The beginning

Well this is my first official blog. I have tried this once when I was in college (few years back), but was not very keen as there were too many things going on in life. But now its pretty calm; I am married, I have a job (even in this recession time) and was looking for something to pick up as a activity/hobby where I can share my feelings, thoughts & ideas with everybody.
My blog will rotate around "LIFE" -
- family
- professional life
- approach towards life at different stages
- learnings
- city/place where i live
- issues and disasters
- observations
Almost everything I can share.

So, lets start!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment